Glock finally released the single-stack 9mm pistol.... and we all cried a little when we found out it only had a 6-round magazine. Because we don't believe in settling, ever, we decided to solve our own issues, using a little bit of ingenuity and a lot of aluminum.
Our Glock 43 mag base is made out of 6061-T6 aluminum, and sits comfortably in your hand, giving your little finger/pinky (we don't care what you call it) the perfect rest, while improving the grip's ergonomics in your hands. Our Mag base is a +2 round extension... which turns your Glock 43 into an 8+1 conceal carry pistol.
Check out this hilarious video we made:
1. Remove OEM magazine basepad. (Here's a super-useful video on how to do it.)
2. Stretch factory spring by hand to 6" in length.
3. Compress spring into magazine and slide +2 basepad onto the magazine. Tap on hard surface to seat spring into +2 basepad.
4. Install 8-32 screw & washer. Apply Blue Loctite for added security.
5. Admire your work and pat yourself on the shoulder while looking into the camera
6. If any of this sounds scary, consult a gunsmith.
-Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
-Weight: 1.4 oz
-Finish: Mil-spec hardcoat anodizing
-Extension: +2 rounds
DISCLAIMER: GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Tactical Supply, nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of GLOCK on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
©2018 Tactical Supply in Yakima, Washington. All rights reserved. Store Policies